"Demonology, Exorcism, and Holiness" is both a book and talk that offer a concise exploration of the Catholic Church’s teachings about demons, faithful to the Magisterium. It includes a background on demons, information on how to diagnose demonic activity with appropriate remedies, and concludes with the importance of the universal call to holiness and spiritual warfare. This talk is an invaluable opportunity to understand demonic activity, how to avoid it, and grow spiritually. Contact Anthony to book this talk for your event today!
Have you ever wondered:
- What are demons?
- Where do they come from?
- What do they want?
- What are the levels of demonic activity?
- How does the Catholic Church diagnose and treat demonic activity?
- What is true possession?
- What happens in a real exorcism?
- What opens people to demonic activity and possession?
- How can I be protected from demonic activity?
"Demonology, Exorcism, and Holiness provides key fundamentals to understanding and sharing this important and neglected topic. I recommend this book as a simple, reliable primer."
- Fr. Gary Thomas, Exorcist - Diocese of San Jose, CA
"Anthony Digmann gives the reader a well-balanced introduction to the
work within the exorcism ministry. He has drawn from expert source
material to systematically bring light to the nature of the demonic and
the power of our faith that protects us. Rather than get swept up in
the drama that can overwhelm the subject and serves to bolster the
abilities of the demonic, Anthony remains focused on the ultimate power
of Jesus Christ."
- Mary Chasteen, MTS, ABD, Auxiliary to the Exorcist of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis and International Association of Exorcists, Auxiliary Member